Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Almost 6 Months Old Already!
















I know, we cannot believe it either! Our youngest child will be 6 months old on Valentine's Day. She has been crawling, Maci style, for about a month already. I was not ready for this for a couple more months, but she is following in Andrew's footsteps of doing everything early. Poor Andrew has had an ugly stomach virus, Rotavirus this week. It has been rough on my poor guy. He is shrinking, and I wanted to fatten him up before surgery, we'll try to catch up. He has been stuck at 24 lbs forever. Maci is catching up quickly, 16 1/2 lbs.

2 comments:

Emily Campbell said...

She is such a cutie! I wish we could see her before she gets to big!
I have some baby pics of me that look just like Maci. Weird how much you kids look just like the cousins and Aunties. Aubrey looks more like Hailey the older she gets. Give the kids kisses and hugs from me!

The Snarky Mommy said...

Those girlies are so cute!!!!

Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee: Jeremiah 32:17